Instructions on How to Deal with Log-in Problems during On-Line Tests
Please follow the guidelines below if you can not log-in to the online test or if you can not see the screen.
1. If you are using Internet Explorer, please update the browser into the latest version.
You can check this in Menu > Help > About Internet Explorer.
2. Please check the security option at Tools > Internet Options > Security.
If the security level is 'High,' lower it to 'Medium-High' or 'Medium'.
You can also click 'Default Level' and reset all settings. Close all browers and restart.
3. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy.
If the personal information setting is at 'High,' you can log-in but you can not see any image afterwards.
"Please lower the level into 'Medium' or click 'Default' and reset.
Close all browsers completely and restart."
4. If you still have problems after following 1~3, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and click 'Restore advanced settings'.
Close all browsers completely and restart.
5. If you still have problems after following 1~4, please use another browser such as Google Chrome (www.google.com/chrome).
If you still have problems after following all directions, please contact the number listed in the email.